Hello A's Fans!!!
The kids had a fantastic practice on Thursday night remembering how to be aggressive getting after the ball, covering their base and backing up their teammates. The coaches feel pretty good about an exciting game on Sunday!
A couple of notes about Sunday's Game:
- Masks on at all times (this goes for players, parents, coaches and all spectators)
- Please have your child bring their helmet to every game (and practice) or they cannot hit
- Make sure you child has plenty of water so they can complete their game without parent visits
- We have a large roster, so as many as 4 kids will sit out per inning. They'll need to stay distanced in their chairs.
- If you are packing a snack for your kid, there is no food sharing and their inning sitting out is the time for a snack
- Please arrive 30 minutes before game time to get warrmed up and organized...firsdt pitch is at 10am
Lineups and positions are being finalized, so PLEASE let me know if you child can not make the game.
Very excited to see our kids on the field! Let's GO A's!!!!
~Coaches Doug, Justin, Dan & Angelo